Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Milne Carp Meetup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Heard there's an interest in doing a meet up at Milne. Who wants to go and when is a good time?
I'm interested. Never tried Milne before. Today, maybe saturday or sometime next week works for me
you on the fly?
...mc fly
(07-25-2013 08:53 AM)flyguy Wrote: [ -> ]you on the fly?
...mc fly

I do fly fishing sometimes but not for carp
I'm down, I'll bring my spinning rod and fly rod too if anyone wants to fish on the fly for a bit.
I'm good for any day really.
when? If possible I will bring my fly and spinning gear too.
Just a heads up at Milne. It gets packed quite easily. For 2 straight days i'm going there it was quite packed. Fortunately for me. I go there around 8pm so some of the anglers are packing up. Lot's of carp activity though.
Interested as well, but my availability is all over the place. When a time is decided I'll try to make it work.
busy? Are we talking the main park spots? Wonder if there are fish to be had closer to the dam, I see a few people there from time to time
(07-25-2013 02:22 PM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up at Milne. It gets packed quite easily. For 2 straight days i'm going there it was quite packed.

Which area is packed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's