Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Nekkid Wimmen and Free Beer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Firewood for sale:

Hardly used, attractive, and in great condition.

Guaranteed to burn.

100% Canadian content.

Still standing – cut it yourself.

Send cash in small unmarked bills – I’ll send a map.

………….. smile…………….
Awesome! Maybe one of those rare times when one would prefer international suppliers Tongue
May 24 “Two Four” Special:

Buy two trees – get four free. (you cut’n’haul)

No limit!

Act quickly……….. Quantities of burnable trees are limited here in Canada……….. really really.

Credit not necessary – unmarked cash is gladly accepted!

Cheers,

OldTimer

ps……… I wish all a safe and pleasant Holiday weekend……
Doan-chew think dat jus beecuz its bin hot fer der summer dat you wont need wood dis winter.

No sir!

FIRE SALE! now on..... hurry while stocks last..... makes a great Xmas gift...... Put a tree under your tree this year! .... It'll sure surprise 'em!

Biodegradable, and low fat too.

Cheers,

OldTimer
*Labour Day Special*

Pick up is free for the first 100 orders………… so act now!

And every pre-paid cash pick up order for 100 cords or more gets a jar of my weird Cousin Melvin’s home-made chunky style, suicide hot, raw freshwater clam and jalapeno dip.

Whaddya waitin fer.................................?

………smile………….
Darn tootin' just when I needer some wood tah patch dat ruff!
OK ............. look you're killing me.............Do you think this wood grows on trees?

This years May 24 special:

We'll throw in for the first 3 orders of 500 cords or more - a genuine free form circle of certified CANADIAN rocks to make yer own 3 foot diameter fire pit............... and if you call in the next 2 minutes- we'll throw in 2 gallons of gas, to use as instant kindling to get that fire going "right frigging now Sally".............. yeehaw!......................WOOOOOF!

Cheers,

OldTimer
If it doesn't come with a free flame thrower to light the fire, I'm not interested.

And you must have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the bonfire cannot be seen by Commander Hadfield at the ISS, then it's not good enough.
(05-08-2013 10:57 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]If it doesn't come with a free flame thrower to light the fire, I'm not interested.

Napalm or old fashioned diesel?
Flame thrower is more fun. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's