Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello from Markham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello folks,

I'm only started fishing late last summer and I have to say I'm hooked.

I'm hoping to gain some fishing wisdom here.
Welcome Freshwater,

We have many members on the forum in Markham including myself so we can help you if you have any questions about fishing in the area.

And don't worry you'll surely gain some fishing wisdom here Smile.

Giuga10
Hi Freshwater,

Lots to read here.

Welcome.

Regards,

OldTimer
We have a great fishery right by our backyards! When the weather warms up we're going to have another Markham get-together so stay tuned!

How did you come across our site?
(02-13-2013 08:48 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]We have a great fishery right by our backyards! When the weather warms up we're going to have another Markham get-together so stay tuned!

How did you come across our site?

I was researching shore fishing in Ontario and came across your site. I'm looking forward to the the get-together. Smile
(02-13-2013 08:48 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]We have a great fishery right by our backyards!
Really? Where?
(03-06-2013 03:50 PM)angler1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2013 08:48 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]We have a great fishery right by our backyards!
Really? Where?

Markham, Toronto, the GTA... There's literally thousands of spots to try just in Markham and Toronto.
(03-06-2013 04:53 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Markham, Toronto, the GTA... There's literally thousands of spots to try just in Markham and Toronto.

I can hardly wait for the warm weather so I can try them all out. I still don't know where, though Huh

That's why I'm looking forward to the get-togethers. Big Grin

My limited experience so far has been confined to Rice Lake during late August of last year.
- 6 LM bass off the Bewdley dock late August
- 1 crappie, 1 LM and 1 SM bass off a friend's boat (not shore fishing, I know)
- Lots of pan fish
(03-06-2013 05:18 PM)Freshwater Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013 04:53 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Markham, Toronto, the GTA... There's literally thousands of spots to try just in Markham and Toronto.

I can hardly wait for the warm weather so I can try them all out. I still don't know where, though Huh

That's why I'm looking forward to the get-togethers. Big Grin

My limited experience so far has been confined to Rice Lake during late August of last year.
- 6 LM bass off the Bewdley dock late August
- 1 crappie, 1 LM and 1 SM bass off a friend's boat (not shore fishing, I know)
- Lots of pan fish

The best tool for an angler is Google maps, type in your current address and search around the are, if you see water GO FISH Big Grin. These stormwater ponds do contain fish.
And dont forget about the Ringwood Hatchery programs,

We will be operating the milne fish ladder starting sometime within the next week orso, I'll keep everyone posted we are setting up 3 teams so we will need more volunteers.

~Jeremy
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's