You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My first center pin
10-22-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 09:25 PM by onwind.)
My first center pin
today I bought this okuma center pin from BASSPRO, they said if I buy a okuma rod, I will get a discount. how happy I was when i heard this, however, they finally found out the rod was out of stock.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: My first center pin
not a bad reel to learn with, I bought one myself not too long ago to start out with
10-23-2012, 04:43 AM
Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Looking forward to it.
(10-23-2012 04:43 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL
10-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes, I have tried it and am still been practicing it, I think side cast will not be too difficult.
(10-23-2012 09:32 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue