You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Volunteers Wanted Oct 27 Coho Egg Collection
10-25-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: Volunteers Wanted Oct 27 Coho Egg Collection
Can't make it...work during the day and my sister's birthday party at night...for the entire weekend! Sad

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 11:46 AM
LeBaron don't have the 3 piece rods, they only have 2 piece rods which are inconvinient to carry.
(10-25-2012 08:33 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I'm in for the event and I can carpool from Markham - 9am sounds fine.

Onwind, any particular reason you want to buy from Bronte Outdoors? I always find LeBaron to have the best prices.

Michael
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2012, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 04:29 PM by Ridx.)
Im pretty sure im able to attend, will send an email to metroeastanglers@gmail.com as well as post here. The name is Dave Golden if you need it for the list if the emaildoesnt get replied too.

Leaving from Brantford if anyone is down this way and needs a ride. Im looking at google maps. But if anyone knows can give me exact directions to where it all begins so i dont end up in the wrong place!
10-25-2012, 05:26 PM
We Will Be meeting on a street at 10:00 am,

(Google Maps)
Drenkelly Ct
Mississauga, ON

There is a driveway in the northwest corner, Its gated, it leads to the Streetsville Dam/fishladder, we will be doing the collections from there.

We ask that you park on the street/ Drenkelly crt. and walk down, There is not sufficient enough parking at the dam in order to accomodate many vehicles.

This is private property, owned by Kraft canada.

No nuts or nut products, are to be admitted.

~Jeremy.

10-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi Jeremy,

Should we bring nets if we have them?

Also, can MEA send out a confirmation email that they received our names? I think there's a guy or two on here that's emailed them and posted about wanting a reply to confirm.

[Image: logobgs.png]
10-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Everything needed for the collection would be provided by the group, youd only have to bring good spirits..

Ill get intouch with the guys about those emails i dont understand whats going on
~Jeremy

10-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I bought the floating rod from sail outdoor at 137 Chrislea Road Unit 1
Vaughan Ontario L4L 8N6 yesterday. and they are on sale! all products 15% on sale!

(10-25-2012 11:46 AM)onwind Wrote:  LeBaron don't have the 3 piece rods, they only have 2 piece rods which are inconvinient to carry.
(10-25-2012 08:33 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I'm in for the event and I can carpool from Markham - 9am sounds fine.

Onwind, any particular reason you want to buy from Bronte Outdoors? I always find LeBaron to have the best prices.

Michael
10-26-2012, 01:23 PM
(10-26-2012 12:31 PM)onwind Wrote:  I bought the floating rod from sail outdoor at 137 Chrislea Road Unit 1
Vaughan Ontario L4L 8N6 yesterday. and they are on sale! all products 15% on sale!

(10-25-2012 11:46 AM)onwind Wrote:  LeBaron don't have the 3 piece rods, they only have 2 piece rods which are inconvinient to carry.

Michael

Sweet!

Can you carpool with Jeremy and I? We're leaving Markham at 9am.

10-27-2012, 08:47 AM
See you guys out there!

10-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Thank-you to everyone who made it out today!! It was a nice and chilly, rainy day to bring loads of fish in! Wonderful to get to see so many gorgeous fish up close and personal Smile. Looking forward to continuing work with the Metro East Anglers and their stocking programs. Smile