You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello - HunGJaI
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI
(06-09-2016 02:33 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Hi,

For a beginner I'd recommend:

Get a copy of the regulations and read them.

Get a licence.

Learn to tie an improved clinch knot.

Read lots of the articles here on this website.

Mitchell 300 reel + Ugly Stick 7'0" medium rod........... some 8 or 10 pound mono.......... some #4 and #8 hooks.............some used prescription bottles to keep hooks and stuff in ...... a mixed container of split shot........... a mixed container of egg sinkers............. a cheap landing net........ a pair of needle nose pliers.......nail clippers on a tether.......a short Rapala old school wood handle fillet knife......... a shoulder bag or cheap tackle box (NOT BAG)........... a few #2 Mepps Spinners, a few 4" Rapalas, some white and black Mr Twister soft baits c/w 1/4 oz jig heads.......... a few dozen worms...............a cool "I Love Hooters" hat............some cheap polaroid sunglasses....... a bottle of water.....sun block.... a sandwich ............ and a positive attitude.

Pick a spot after much research............ http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...ht=finding

Go for it.

Cheers,

OldTimer

ps........ the hat thing was a joke...........

What!!! I was just about to head out to my local hooters (need to support them and buy a hat!)

Wow...that's a lot of info...

I'm going to be heading to Le Baron tonight to finish up all my stuff Smile

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello - HunGJaI - HunGJaI - 06-09-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI - OldTimer - 06-09-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI - HunGJaI - 06-09-2016 02:38 PM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI - OldTimer - 06-09-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI - HunGJaI - 06-13-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Hello - HunGJaI - MuskieBait - 06-13-2016, 03:36 PM