You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

System reset - stop the honking.
06-02-2015, 03:08 PM
System reset - stop the honking.
I know a lot of people are not going to agree with this post. But hey………opinions vary, and we all get to have ours. Here’s mine today:

Canadian Geese need to be severely culled in an aggressive concentrated effort by whatever means possible. We need a Goose-agedon.

I’ve had enough of their endless honking, crapping and strutting pompous presence no matter where I go (and not just when fishing – they are EVERYWHERE).

We are to blame – we fed them and protected them way too long – and as such we trained them not to migrate and to be totally fearless of us………….. now they foul all lands, roof tops, beaches, and waterways 365 days a year.

We banned weed killers in many locations in this province ……….. Guess What? - Canada Geese love dandelions and thrive on them.

Wide open hunting seasons won’t work – they are tough and taste like $h!t. Even sausage made from them sucks.

Smoke’em and compost’em! And at the same time make them terrified to be anywhere near humans.

Cheers,

OldTimer

..................smile

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
System reset - stop the honking. - OldTimer - 06-02-2015 03:08 PM