You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Whirlwind through Central Canada
09-12-2016, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 05:05 PM by zippyFX.)
RE: Whirlwind through Central Canada
I love the stretch of high way to Kenora really nice in the summer.

I have driven from here to the west many times and it's always a nice ride... I have taken almost every possible route. I love watching the Canadian landscape change before your eyes. Through the stretch to Kenora is a big a of a dog with the lumber trucks and curving roads.

I have been itching for the Winnipeg cats but can never seem to get out of the Saskatoon area when I am there.... If your going through Winnipeg I know a guy on line who may be able to but you on some buf's.

I have had some luck on the North Saskatchewan (UXOs not included) Goldeneye, Walleye, Pike, Seem a number of redhorse and suckers landed. Most of those are the public spots and pretty well known. It ried pinging some of the groups about micro fishing but no dice....

I have seen those juvi suckers as well.... Seems like the only thing they are willing to take is sand Smile

Nice fish, congrats!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whirlwind through Central Canada - zippyFX - 09-12-2016 05:04 PM