You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tackle Swap?
09-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Tackle Swap?
Hey guys!

I was just thinking of doing some sorta tackle swap meetup? or we dont even have to meet up, maybe a thread where members can post a lure they are looking for or a lure they want to swap for something else.

Doesn't have to be just lures, anything fishing related really.

I have quite a few different kinds of rapala jerk baits and xraps and clackin raps, i wouldnt mind trading someone for a topwater lure.

Born to fish, forced to work.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Tackle Swap?
This is a great idea!

Maybe you can post up a picture of the items for swap, and give details of each. A little detail is nice. For example:

Brand
Type (Crankbait, topwater, spinner...etc)
Size
Colour
Weight
Cosmetic condition (out of 10)
Working condition (out of 10)

I may have some things to offer depending on condition and size...however, what I want in return is likely not in anyone's collection since they are mostly saltwater gear.

I can offer things at a low price though. I do have quite a bit to get rid off...

prime89, I have a few topwater lures you may be interested. I'll post them tonight.

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Oh yeh sure. Thts a good idea. Il try and get the pics up asap.

09-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd definitely be up for this. Awesome idea.

Anyone have any flies for sale, the homemade ones aren't cutting it anymore haha.

Giuga10
09-14-2012, 10:40 PM
(09-14-2012 11:01 AM)MuskieBait Wrote:  This is a great idea!

Maybe you can post up a picture of the items for swap, and give details of each. A little detail is nice. For example:

Brand
Type (Crankbait, topwater, spinner...etc)
Size
Colour
Weight
Cosmetic condition (out of 10)
Working condition (out of 10)

I may have some things to offer depending on condition and size...however, what I

want in return is likely not in anyone's collection since they are mostly saltwater gear.

I can offer things at a low price though. I do have quite a bit to get rid off...

prime89, I have a few topwater lures you may be interested. I'll post them tonight.

Heres a pic of one of my planos..i have these hardbaits that im willing to trade one for a zara spook..or hulla popper.

The xraps on the top left...the bottom orange one i barely use and have cuaght fish on it. Its in excellent condition. Runs shallow to mid depth. Very easiy to cast a long distance.

09-15-2012, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2012 11:38 AM by MuskieBait.)
Okay, here's what I'm offering...for prime89's three X-Raps (Blue, Black and Gold) for these 4 lures, or if anyone is interested to purchase the lot is available for $16 (that's $4 a lure!).

One (New) 1/2oz Snag Proof Moss Master Tournament Frog - Chartreuse (Original US$6.99 on BPS website)
One (New) 5/8oz Bass Pro Shops® Kermy Frog - Tree Frog (Original US$6.29 on BPS website)
One (Used once) 3-1/4" Popper (Manufacturer unknown...bought at fishing show) - Black Shad (Original $4.99)
One (Used once) 4" Walk-the-dog lure (Manufacturer unknown...bought at fishing show) - Glow Green (Original $4.99)

** Used lures has slightly rusty but super sharp hooks that are still in good condition.

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html